|Home||» Products||» Electric Wire Rope Hoist||» Electric Wire Rope Hoist|
Electric Wire Rope Hoist
The Electric Wire Rope Hoists are engineered in modular structure which to a great extent eases repairs & cuts down time. The special trait are low head - room, spur / helical gears working on antifriction ball bearings with oil bath lubrication, motors in accordance with the IS 325 standard, " fail to safe " breaks which without human intervention operates in case of any power breakdown or malfunction. It also has the examined wire rope in accordance to IS 2266 standard, forged hooks in conformity with the IS 3815 standard and push button stations working at step down voltage of 110 V or 24 V. The Electric Wire Rope Hoist gear train is with accuracy hob cut helical / spur gears having stiffness up to 250 to 300 BHN working on bearings housed in sheet metal cover with gasket & greased with oil bath lubrication. The rope drum is fabricated from M.S. Seamless pipe having machined cut spiral grooves & raised on self supporting bearings. The Rope guide will be offered for ideal sitting of rope in drum grooves. Electro magnetic FAIL to SAFE kind brake is offered on hoisting motion which makes sure ideal safety even in case of power stoppage or malfunction. The Limit switches are presented on hoisting & over lowering. To have room for specific needs, LOADMATE Electric Wire Rope Hoist can also be build with micro speed arrangements (10% of normal hoisting speed), elastic trolleys to settle small radius; elevated speeds & high lifts; hoists appropriate for steel mill duty; foundries & Chemical Plants.
- Ideal for operations of medium-duty and heavy-duty
- Design is in compliance with IS:3938
- Modular construction wherein all the components can be cleaned easily due to simple access. Few top components are Brake, Gear Box, Motor, Panel, and Rope Drum.
- Frame of this electric wire rope hoist has sturdy construction with steel plates and can be bolted or welded.
An Outlook of Components of Hoist:
Control Ground level control via Push Buttons that are of pendant type. These operate on 24 volts, which is low voltage and hence safeguards the operators. An enclosed control panel that has a cover that can be removed easily. Parts of panel are Contactors, Reverse Phase Protector, Single Phase Relay, Transformer, and Under/Over Voltage Relay.
Gear Box To ensure perfect hoisting motion, a full-fledged Gear Train is enclosed in a casing along with oil bath lubrication. The said gears have alloy steel construction.
Hoist Brake This is of Disc/Shoe Type and electromagnetic in nature. Fitted in the motor, it is ideal for 150% of load torque that ensures easy load handling. Make 'BCH'/EMCO/ UNITORC.
Lifting Hook (IS-3815) Shank type hook, it is made using forged steel. For the swivel, durable Trust Bearing is also included. Limit Switch Over lowering and Over hoisting are avoided with this switch, which is of snap action type.
Squirrel Cage Motor It can be of any make viz Bharat BIJLEE, CROMTON, GEC, NGEF and Own Make. 40% CDF rating in class B insulation as per IS-325-1970
Rope Drum Material of construction is Seamless Pipe or Steel. It is according to the IS-3938 standard and can fit entire wire rope into a single layer.
Trolley Also called runner wheels, these can be adjusted for different sizes. It can be provided in various types such as Hand Chain Driven, I-Beams, Motor Driven, or Pull Push.
Wire Rope Least value of safety factor is 6. As per IS:2266 standards, its specifications are 6 X 37 Construction Steel / Fiber Core Wire Rope.
- Safe Working Load ranges from: 500 kgs. to 20,000 kgs.
- Heights of Lift: As per customer needs and specifications
- Class of Duty / Standards: is equal to IS 3938 standard
- Speeds: Selected depending on client requirements / applications / shed dimensions
- Crane Control: From floor through Pendant Push Buttons, Optionally through Radio Remote Control
- Drive System: the Drive through Squirrel Cage Induction Geared Motors with integral fail secure brakes
- Motors: the Squirrel Cage Induction Hoisting Motors with integrated fail safe brakes for Hoisting. The Insulation Class for all motors B/F
- Brakes: it has an en suite or build in Brakes for Hoisting, Cross Travel Motions
- Power Supply System: To Hoist and Cross Travel all the way through Trailing Cables