|Home||» Products||» Electric Chain Hoist||» Mini Electric Hoist|
Mini Electric Hoist
Incepted in the year 1991 as a well-known manufacturer and exporter, we are engaged in providing superior quality Mini Electric Hoist. By making use of high quality materials, this hoist is manufactured by our team in accordance with set industry norms. This hoist is demanded for lifting the materials in cement, electrical, construction and marine industry. We offer this Mini Electric Hoist in numerous specifications at economical prices.
- Robust design
- Long service life
- Easy to operate and maintain
- The Mini Electric Hoist comes in sophisticated range that is used extensively in different heavy industrial units and are acknowledged for their greater longevity and high tensile strength. Being Convenient and Safe to use, the Mini Electric Hoist is thus preferred by our experts. Motor Side (Driving Part) & Mechanism Side (Driven Part) are the two seperate units in which it is designed.
- Conical Rotor Motor Z Start Motor, have driven it which is made by Loadmate
- 40%, Class II Intermittent duty
- As per IS: 6547, it's manufacturing process has been carried out
- Overload capacity tested at 25 %
- As per IS: 15560 ? 2005, it's hooks ave been manufactured
- As per IS: 6216, the Load Chain is made with Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material of 8 mm
- Load Chain Wheel: Accurately pocketed S.G. Iron Casting with the Aluminum Chain Guide
- Chain Guide: To provide Load Chain precisely guided movement around the load chain wheel, it is accurately manufactured with Machine matched recession. To ensure ease in assemble/ dismantle or operation stage, it is divided in two separate halves.
- Gears: Gears are made of alloy steel material with precisely machined, provided gear hobbed & hardened case which is duly annealed. To provide strength & smooth in its operation, Spur / Helical combination are used. With semi-liquid grease instead of oil, which is less likely to leak, Gears shall be lubricated which helps in eliminating oil level checks and clings to the gears even after long idle periods.
- Motor: Operating on 415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz AC Supply, these Conical Rotor Motor are equipped with in-built braking mechanism
- Braking Mechanism is in form of Disc type with Spring Loaded, acting at any load position.
- Giving output at 24 Volts to the Operational Control Station (Push Button Station) and also the control panel unit is totally enclosed to protect it from weather
- Operated with 24 Volts, the operational control station is suspended from the hoist with supporting wire rope and a cable with two push buttons that are extendable to four / six push button station.
- For protection to Motor, Overload relay is provided within it.
- To control movement of Hook in Hoisting motion Limit Switches provided at decided levels activated by Lower Hook & End Stop. Thus, Accidents due to Over-hoisting & Over-lowering is prevented by the same.