|Home||» Products||» Girder Crane||» Pulley Block|
Innovation is our forte and we strive to design & develop a broad spectrum of superior-grade Pulley Block. We are a prominent manufacturer and supplier of the best quality Pulley Block, which are widely used by the clients for various industrial purposes to lift goods. Backed by a team of skilled professionals, we are actively engaged in offering Pulley Block, which are highly demanded among clients. LOADMATE – Portable Series Pulley Block are used in various medium duty applications in industries for their features like easy to maintain, durability and flexibility. These Pulley Block are provided with free maintenance spares and also carry a One Year Guarantee.
Features of Pulley Block:
- Manufactured confirming to IS 3832-2005 for safety, quality and performance.
- Optimal Use of space - Very low head room.
- Increased efficiency - Two-stage reduction gear. Hardened Gears & Pinions-supported on roller bearings.
- Hardened load sheave with four precision-machined chain sprockets.
- Chain sprockets supported on roller bearings for smooth operated and low wear.
- Ratchet disc with double ratchet pawls, screw and disc brake are enclosed to protect the complete brake mechanism.
- Load chain is alloy steel grade 80 according to IS 6216-1982.
- Deformation indicators - Two strategically placed marks allow for measurement to determine if the throat opening has changed thus indicating abuse or overload.
- Equipped with top and bottom safety hooks which are designed to bend slowly to warn of overload. Made in accordance with IS 15560-2005.
- Every chain block is operationally tested to 150% of the rated capacity.
- Every chain pulley block is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of sales against manufacturing defects (conditions apply).
- Has a Light weighted simple mounting design for ease of Installation. Built in electrical control panel.
- Equipped with a built in electrical control panel - Ready to use Precision Machined & Hardened Load Chain Wheel Longer life of LCW & chain smooth operation benefiting longer life span
- Product Design Test: Accomplished successfully as per the requirement of IS: 3832 – 2005 (4 times load lifted for 5 minutes – Once at the time of design stage)
- Product Endurance Test : Accomplished successfully as per the requirement of IS: 3832 – 2005 (Carried out once in Six Months, 100 Hrs. Of running on chain block at Hand Chain machine pulling speed of 20 Mtr./Min)
- Product Overload Test: Each block tested at 50% overload, as per the guidelines of IS: 3832 – 2005.
- Anti-corrosion Powder Coated Finish
- Assured Quality & Interchangeability of Parts
- Assured Reliability
- Better Aesthetics
- Robust construction
- Rugged European Design
- Rust resistance
- Safety Assured
- Swiveling Bottom Block
- Chain Pulley Block
- Chain Pulleys
- Hand Hoists
- Pulley Block