Single Girder EOT Cranes
Product Code : girder eot cranes
Brand Name : Loadmate
Keeping in mind diversified needs of our precious customers, we are betrothed in offering our clients a broad range of Single Girder EOT Cranes. Used for handling the materials in production house and warehouses, these cranes are widely demanded by our customers. These cranes are precisely manufactured using supreme quality materials in compliance with set industry standards. Our valuable clients can avail these Single Girder EOT Cranes from us at economical prices.
Cranes Selection Guide:
There are four classes of Cranes, according to the Indian Standard Specifications 807 and 3177
- Class-1 Light Duty: Here those cranes are classified, that are not used regularly and require normal maintenance. It also includes those cranes that are used for maintaining the machinery / plant in regular intervals. These have light structures and slow speeds.
- Class-2 Medium Duty: Herein, maximum number of cranes are listed. Such cranes are used in Foundries, Important Warehouses, Processing Plants, Workshops, and other areas, wherein there is any kind of activity. These can be used for optimum 2000 working hours per annum.
- Class-3 Heavy Duty: These cranes are suitable for production shops and workshops that run 2/3 shifts per day. These are helpful in completing the additional tasks. Their standard working load is nearly 3000 hours per annum.
- Class-4 Extra Heavy Duty: These are special cranes used in industries of cement, steel and others. Their main application is regular duty operation.
- Limit switches can be adjusted effortlessly
- Load tested to 125% and certified by LOADMATE
- Reliability is ensured with use of standard controls and components installed in the EOT Cranes
- Rolled steels are used for making end carriages. It is provided with internal diaphragms that provide good torsional resistance.
- Single Girder EOT Cranes have easy and quick access to its main components / spare parts, which ensures fast and simple maintenance
- Structural assembly is as per ISO 4301 standards
- The emergency downtime and scheduled maintenance times are very less
- Span: 7.5 ~ 40 m
- Rated Loading Capacity: 1 ~ 20 tons
- Rated Lifting Moment: 10 KN ~ 200 KN
|Safe Working Load ||Up to 20,000 kg |
|Spans ||6m to 30m |
|Heights of Lift ||As per customer specifications. |
|Design standards ||Equivalent to M5, M7, M8 as per lS-6547, IS 807, 3177, 3938 and 4137 standards |